No need to add Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Red chilli or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons. Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons .
Chicken skinless with bones, cut into 20 to 22 pieces 1 kg. / 2 lbs Cooking oil Enough for deep frying Chicken Egg whites only without Yolks 2 Ustad Banne Nawab’s Hyderabadi Crispy fried Chicken Masala One packet.
STEPS OF COOKING:
1. Make sharp incisions into the chicken pieces with a knife.
2. Mix entire Masala of pouch No1 in 2 Tablespoons of oil, make a fine paste and rub it thoroughly on the chicken. Now mix the chicken with whites of two eggs without the yolks thoroughly and evenly and keep aside.
3. Pour entire masala of pouch # 2 in a tray, roll chicken pieces one by one in the Masala, so that they get thoroughly coated and place them in a separate plate or tray and keep in a refrigerator to marinate for two hours. 4. Heat enough oil in a big deep frying pan.
5. On medium flame, (Very important, otherwise if fried on high flame the coating will get burnt and the chicken inside will not get properly cooked), deep fry chicken pieces for about 15 to 20 minutes till they become crisp and golden color.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or sauce.