No need to add Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Red chilli or anything else apart from the
ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 persons.
Follow instructions given below as it is for best results.
Ingredients Required for 5 persons.
Chicken/Mutton boneless: ½ kg / 1 lb.
Green Chillies sliced vertically: 3.
Onions sliced: 2 Medium /125 Gms / 4 oz.
Cilantro / Kothmir / Hara Dhanya: 1 small bunch / 10 Twigs.
Mint leaves / Pudina: 1 small bunch / 10 Twigs.
Cooking oil: 3 Tablespoons / 45 ml.
Ustad Banne Nawab’s Hyderabadi Chicken/Mutton Cutlet Masala: 1 packet.
STEPS OF COOKING:
1. In a pressure cooker put boneless Chicken/Mutton and all other above mentioned ingredients, except
Cutlet Masala along with 100 ml / One small teacup water, close lid and cook on high flame till first
whistle of cooker.
2. After first whistle, reduce flame to low and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. Put off flame and let cooker cool down.
4. Open lid of cooker after cooling down, mix entire Chicken/Mutton Cutlet Masala and cook on
medium flame till all the water dries completely and thoroughly, making sure Masala paste does not
stick to bottom of cooker.
5. Remove and grind contents of cooker in a grinder into a fine paste.
6. Make round or diamond shaped cutlets of the paste after it cools down.
7. Take a wok (tawa), sprinkle little oil on it and fry on medium flame, Chicken/Mutton Cutlets on both
sides till golden brown. Little amount of oil can be sprinkled on the (tawa) wok from time to time as
required. Remove and serve hot.